Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Spring term

I will continue my research (if approved by CHS tutors, this will be part of my dissertation as well) and developing objects that can interfere and create new eating habits:

First three weeks:
- Tablecloth-napkin
- Ceramic thimble-cutlery


4th and 5th week:
- Making and editing a film about “Eating” (this will be very experimental, put I hope it will be a good material for exploring new ideas)


This is going to be done during the all term:
- Plates (so far, 4 in ceramics and one in ceramic + epoxy resin)
- Coming up with new ideas (about other themes)


For the last two weeks of the term I would like to come up with ideas for the Milan and NY exhibitions. I think that coming up with an installation (or something similar) rather than exhibiting our projects could be a good idea… a way of promoting the platform as a group rather than promoting the individual – this probably makes more sense for the Milan exhibition in other to contrast with the furniture fair spirit.