Tuesday, December 12, 2006

blog.lago.it




http://blog.lago.it

Hello dear platformers,

I hope you all are doing well. I want to give you a short update about what I am doing at this moment in Italy. As you most of you know I participate in a two week workshop set up by furniture company Lago here in San Giorgio in Bosco (near Treviso). I keep a detailed diary about the experience and take loads of images. My original idea of posting everything on the blog has changed to some short updates for now and I think I can present you a well structured story about these two weeks in beginning january.

What I do want to let you know is that i enjoy my time here, the facilities are great and we work in a very open and friendly environment. The company is young and motivated (like me), their goals are clear and this provides a clear structure to work in (a good experience).

ciao,

Henny