Friday, January 20, 2006

anyone tutoring an A-level student?

Hi,
I am an A-level student studying graphic products at school, I am currently designing a hand-held electronic media device that can play music, video and games.

I have visited the Design shows at RCA for the past two years and have been facinated by the range and quality of the products I have seen on my visits.

These visits inspired me to take up Product Design as one of my A-Level subjects.

As part of my course I have to be in contact with an expert/client who can offer me advice about how to design my product. So far I have been having problems with finding a client, mainly because I am not sure where to look and I am writing to ask if you can offer me any help or advice.

I would be more than happy working with a student who is interested in this area of design and who would be comfortable in pretending to be my client. Or if you could pass on any links or places to look I would be most grateful.

Please email back to my home address at mheeley@blueyonder.co.uk
your sincerely,
James Heeley